If you would like to apply by E-mail, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and quote the position name, Technical Support/Systems Administrator - IT, and this reference ID: 236.
|This position has been|
Career Title: Technical Support/Systems Administrator - IT
Specialization: Information Technology
Job Term: Permanent
Date posted: Feb 08, 2013
Salary: To be negotiated
Recruiter: Kathy Pittman
On behalf of our client, a professional consulting organization, we are seeking a Technical Support/Network Administrator to be the go to person for the business.
Reporting to the Owner the position will be responsible for the following:
- Answer support calls to troubleshoot and resolve user issues related to system logons, network connectivity issues, and general software questions.
- Set up, deploy and repair computer systems, printers and thin clients for the administration building and branch offices.
- Control and track the lending of company computer equipment (laptops, projectors)
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues with branch locations and network equipment.
- Set up new user accounts in a Windows domain and ERP
- Set up and administer email accounts
Set up and maintain office equipment to ensure they have the latest and most efficient programs and technology in place.
Candidates best suited for the role will have a strong work ethic, a desire to help others, take initiative communicating and solving problems and strive to be a contributing team player. You must also have a solid understanding of computer hardware, Windows operating systems, and knowledge with IP networks would be a definite requirement for this position. Preference will be given to applicants that have either finished or are working towards certification in an IT related discipline. A familiarity with concepts in a virtual environment would be an asset. Minimum of three years hands-on experience is required.
This is an immediate career position,located in south Edmonton.
Competitive Compensation package & benefits.
To explore this career opportunity further, please respond in confidence directly to Kathy Pittman, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance to all applicants.
Resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.
Position will remain open until a candidate is selected.
Copyright © 2009 KPM Staffing Inc. Edmonton | Page Design by: Elan Communications Web design