If you would like to apply by E-mail, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and quote the position name, Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, and this reference ID: 243.
|This position has been|
Career Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Job Term: Permanent
Date posted: Dec 14, 2012
Recruiter: Kathy Pittman
On behalf of our client, an industry leading company in the engineering, construction, and service sectors, we are seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Reporting to the Controller, The position will be responsible for the following:
• Oversight of financial planning and analysis functions
• Strategic planning
• Variance analysis
• Business case analysis
• Dashboard reporting
• Cash flow analysis
• Participation in bids/proposals and special projects
Candidates best suited for the role will have:
• Accounting or similar degree and 9+ years of relevant Accounting experience preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing and/or construction environment required
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities
• Ability to work well with others
• Goal and high standard driven
• Very good working knowledge of “Excel” spreadsheets
This is an immediate career position, located on site in Fort McMurray. With a scedule of 10 days at camp, 4 day off.
Attractive compensation package & benefits.
To explore this career opportunity further, please respond in confidence directly to kathy Pittman, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance to all applicants.
Position will remain open until candidate is selected.
Copyright © 2009 KPM Staffing Inc. Edmonton | Page Design by: Elan Communications Web design