If you would like to apply by E-mail, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and quote the position name, Administrative Assistant - Senior / Executive, and this reference ID: 263.
Career Title: Administrative Assistant - Senior / Executive
Job Term: Permanent
Date posted: Mar 05, 2013
Salary: To be negotiated
Recruiter: Kathy Pittman
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role? Are you an organized team player who thrives in a busy, deadline-driven environment and juggles shifting priorities? Then this position may be ideal for you!
Our downtown client, a professional corporation, needs an Executive Assistant to fill a one year maternity leave as soon as possible.
As the ideal candidate, you have strong typing skills, are proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. A strong knowledge of SharePoint is an bonus. A Business Administration or Legal Assistant Diploma is an asset.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience coordinating projects, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy interacting with customers.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Performing a variety of administrative duties for several executives, including assessing and analyzing information
• Acting as a liaison between the public and inter-departments
• Responding to telephone inquiries from professional executives
• Coordinating educational events
• Preparing, maintaining, and updating databases, documentation and presentations
• Keeping the website up to date
• Processing and approving invoices
• Scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas, and taking minutes
• Managing travel and accommodation arrangements
• Performing other general office duties as required
This organization provides above average compensation in a dynamic corporate setting.
Interested in exploring this opportunity; please apply in confidence directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-498-2700, ext 211.
This is an immediate one year maternity leave opportunity.
Resumes are kept on file for future consideration.
Copyright © 2009 KPM Staffing Inc. Edmonton | Page Design by: Elan Communications Web design