This position has been filled.
This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Legal Asst/Paralegal-In House|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Jun 06, 2019|
|Description:||On behalf of our client a downtown real estate developer we are recruiting for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to provide support to two Executives of the organization in the areas of legal, commercial real estate transactions and property management areas.
• Prepare & review documentation including editing, formatting, printing and revising correspondence, reports, purchase, sale agreements, various contractual agreements, investment packages and presentations using MS Office 2010;
• Administrator to Executives by planning and scheduling meetings (client and internal), conferences (including Skype), and making travel arrangements as required;
• Manage emails, organize materials and prepare documentation for planning purpose, meetings with clients; manage corporate account sponsorships and event management;
• Coordinate equipment for onsite and offsite presentations, including arranging venues, catering or audio-visual equipment as needed;
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all business partners and external executives you are in contact with.
• Work autonomously, utilizing excellent organizational skills to accomplish goals and prioritizes tasks;
• Provide support for special projects, as required;
Candidates best suited to this role with have a minimum of five years of experience as an Executive Assistant and or Corporate and or Commercial Lending Legal Assistant/Paralegal to high level Executives.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or commerce and or a legal assistant diploma. Work experience in a large law firm or for a dynamic corporation would be an asset. Proficiency on a variety of software programs, well developed organizational skills to include managing priorities. Must demonstrate excellent communication, conflict and time management skills. A strong work ethic with a sense of loyalty. Proven track record of reliability and availability. The position requires using confidentiality and discretion at all times, with a high degree of professionalism and maturity. Able to work with autonomously and exercise sound judgement.
This opportunity comes with a beautiful office, parking allowance, cell phone and an above average salary.
This is an immediate position where training and support will be provided.
The ideal candidate is proactive, a diligent team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a high profile organization that is making a huge impact on the growth of our city, please reply in confidence to learn more about this unique role.
Thank you in advance to all applicants.
|Qualifications:||Thank you in advance to all applicants.
If this role is not for you and you know someone better suited, please let them know about us.
We are very grateful for referrals!!
We look forward to assisting you with your career search
Please view our web site for additional career opportunities.
|Salary:||To be Negotiated|
|Education:||Bachelor degree or Legal Asst Diploma|
|Category:||Legal Asst or Paralegal or Executive Assistant|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jun 07, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !