Sorry, this job is no longer available.
This job has expired.
|Career Title:||VP Operations|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Jun 05, 2019|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, an international heavy equipment manufacturing company, we are recruiting for a Vice President of Operations to oversee operations in several of its Canadian and American plants. This is an immediate career opportunity with plans to succeed the current president in two to four years.
The ideal candidate will be working from the company's Leduc office. The VP of Operations is responsible for meeting profitability and cost control objectives of the company's operations in North America.
The VP of Operations engages in many corporate facets including safety, business strategy, sales, finance, staffing and employee relations, operations and production management, customer relations, streamlining processes to ensure products are of a standard quality, inventory and asset management, and performance metrics. The VP of Operations will also be responsible for promoting quality culture in the workplace both internally amongst employees, and externally towards clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Post-secondary education in either Business, Engineering, or Trades;
• MBA degree is strongly preferred;
• ISO 9001 certification strongly preferred;
• Lean Six Sigma an asset;
• At least 10 years of heavy equipment in the mining industry management experience;
• Proficient in English (both oral and written communications);
• Proficient in MS Office products as well as technologically savvy with laptops, tablets, and smartphones;
• Strong understanding of the mechanical engineering and/or mining industries;
• Experience with client management software (i.e. CRM and ERP systems);
• Must have driver’s license and clean driving record, along with a valid passport (traveling accounts for up to 30% of the time – both domestic and international); and
• Professional, ethical, and conscientious work ethic.
|Qualifications:||Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We thank all candidates for applying but only those shortlisted with extensive experience and knowledge mining sector in Alberta & British Columbia will be considered and contacted.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Post-secondary education in either Business, Engineering, or Trades|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jun 04, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !