Sorry, this job is no longer available.
This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Product Support/ Service Mgr.|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Jun 14, 2019|
|Description:||On behalf of our client a heavy equipment manufacturer and supplier, we are looking for a product support/ service manager to work at their west end branch. This person will work closely with the Sales & Branch Managers to develop, implement and execute the organization’s business strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide technical/ product support
- Assist and support with diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Train on products and participate at product trainings
- Assist and support when delivering and installing products
- Communicate technical issues and determine a solution as they arise
- Inform possible product improvements, customer feedback and comments
- Carry out factory upgrades and complete testing as per the requirements
- Process, update, and approve warranty claims
- Arrange with customers visits and demos as needed
- Other office or field activities that may be requested while the company grows
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and problem- solving skills
- Work well independently and as a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Above average Customer Service skills and proven track record of customer retention
- Valid passport
Competitive compensation package.
Only the candidates with knowledge of parts and experience in the heavy equipment sector will be considered.
|Qualifications:||To learn more about this unique career position and work with a knowledgeable and support team please respond in confidence.
Thank you in advance to all applicants, only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
All resumes are kept on file for future consideration as we do not always advertise every position we are working on.
We welcome and reward referrals!
We look forward to working with you on your next career position!
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Bachelor's degree in automotive service management or a related field|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jun 13, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !