This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Conveyancer - Intermediate|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Aug 08, 2019|
|Description:||On behalf of client, a medium sized law firm located downtown, we are seeking a residential real estate Conveyancer with 2-5 years of experience to join their team. Must be able to independently process a minimum of 20 transactions each month to include purchase, sale, builder and working with high risk mortgages. There will be commercial transactions as well.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Experience with all Lending documents, drafting and completing.
• Funding protocol, land titles submissions, corporate documents
• Draft and finalize correspondence and legal. Experience with residential real estate matters/files within a law firm is a must
• Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Ability to work effectively with multiple time deadlines
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and analyze information skillfully with minimal supervision
• Ability to express facts and ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Takes independent actions and calculated risks but will ask for and offer help to others when needed
• File management - ensure filing is kept up to date
• Prepare final reporting letters
• Liaising with clients and being able to deal with inquiries and requests
• General administrative duties, including photocopying, mail, faxing/e-mailing
This is an immediate opportunity to work with a smaller firm, continuous learning and growth with a variety of files. Salary to be negotiated with experience.
|Qualifications:||Please respond directly to Megan Lazaro,via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks very much to all applicants.
Only those meeting above criteria will be contacted.
Resumes are kept on file for future consideration.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Legal Assistant Diploma/ Certificate|
|Job Expiry Date:||Sep 07, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !