This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Operational Controller|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Aug 08, 2019|
|Description:||Advance your career with this exciting opportunity as an Operational Controller. This is dynamic position is perfect for the individual with accounting experience and a desire to improve, understand, and grow a business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing monthly and yearly statements, liaising with outside accountants
• Design and implement operational reports to track business growth and profitability
• Lead budgeting, financial analysis, and financial performance indicator analysis
• Make recommendations on overall strategy goals and direction
• Manage all full cycle accounting functions
Requirements - A CPA designation
• 5 years of progressively responsible accounting experience within a custom structural steel construction company
• A broad and flexible base of skills in different business areas to include public practice
• Strong project costing and analysis background
|Qualifications:||To explore this unique career position with potential advancement into a CFO role for a medium sized organization that works hard at their strategic, consistent & steady growth. Please contact us in confidence with your resume.
This is an immediate opportunity to work in the north west area of Edmonton.
Competitive Compensation Package
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Category:||Accounting, Finance, Public Practice|
|Job Expiry Date:||Sep 07, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !