This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Data Entry|
|NAICS Code:||Administrative, Support and Remediation (56)|
|Modified Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Description:||On behalf of our downtown client geared in the health care sector, we are recruiting for an individual to take on the role of data entry clerk. This role will involve calculating and entering data into the data base, plus responding and drafting correspondence. You will also be responsible for mailing out client information and invoicing. This position will have additional administrative tasks as required.
|Qualifications:||Candidates best suited to this entry-level career opportunity:
- Will have post-secondary education plus a minimum of two years office experience.
- Be content with a repetitive routine.
- Have strong math skills and a fast & accurate data entry speed, with beginner skills on MS Office.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have an eye for details, take pride in producing meticulous work and be able to handle large of work data to input.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong mathematical skills and the ability to calculate percentages, ratios, etc.
Our client offers a harmonious working environment with strong team spirit and a great benefits package. Good opportunity for advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Business Administration Diploma or Certificate|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Oct 14, 2020|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our web site !