On behalf of client, a large downtown Edmonton law firm, we are seeking an 2 (two) Intermediate or Senior residential real estate Conveyancer to join their team. Must be able to independently process a minimum of 20-30 transactions each month. During peak season have the capabilities to process 50 + transactions to include purchase, sale, builder and working with high-risk mortgages.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Experience with all Lending documents, drafting and completing
- Funding protocol, land titles submissions, corporate documents
- Draft and finalize correspondence and legal
- Experience with residential real estate matters/files within a law firm is a must
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work effectively with multiple time deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and analyze information skillfully with minimal supervision
- Ability to express facts and ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks but will ask for and offer help to others when needed
- File management - ensure filing is kept up to date
- Prepare final reporting letters
- Liaising with clients and being able to deal with inquiries and requests
- General administrative duties, including photocopying, mail, faxing/e-mailing Position will begin when the candidate is selected
- 4+ years’ experience as a legal assistant in a law firm working on residential real estate transactions with banks & B Lenders.
- Conveyancing software experience
- Impeccable attention to details and well-developed organization skills.
Salary to be negotiated with comprehensive benefits package.
Thank you to all applicants.
Resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.
We look forward to assisting you with your career search!
If you know anyone else who may be interested in this opportunity, we welcome and reward referrals.
These are immediate Permanent, full time roles with our clients.
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year, depending on years of experience.